To ensure your event runs smoothly and your experience is exemplary, please read the following and indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions on the Booking Checklist.
- After an initial booking enquiry, a ‘pencil’ booking may be made for a specific date. Tentative bookings will be held for 10 working days from then, and up to 15 working days prior to the date of booking. Please note that depending on availability, we will do our uppermost to accommodate a booking at short notice
- To secure your booking, your deposit must be paid within 5 working days of the invoice date
- Receipt of a deposit payment confirms your booking in our calendar
- All cancellations must be in writing, either by email or post
- Cancellations received with between 24 and 48 hours’ notification are entitled to a refund of the booking deposit amount, minus the quoted catering costs
- Cancellations received with 24 hours or less notification will forfeit the booking deposit as well as the cost of any equipment hireage incurred.
Final Invoicing and Payment
- The balance of the invoice will be sent to you on the next working day following your event. Our payment terms are 5 working days from date of invoice. Payment should be direct credited to our account, as detailed on the invoice
Loss or Damage
- The hirer will take responsibility for any damage, loss or theft of property that you or your guests cause at Blackrock.
- Please note that accidental damage, loss or theft of property that you bring to Blackrock is not covered by our insurance
Notice of Changes
You may need to change booking details, however, to provide the best service possible we need adequate time to arrange changes
- Changes to equipment requirements can only be made 5 working days or more before your event.
- Notice of special dietary needs and guaranteed catering numbers must be received at least 2 working days before your event. If you do not confirm numbers, then you will be charged for the number of guests on your booking confirmation form or the number present on the day, whichever is greater.
Finally, please do not bring food or beverage onto the premises without prior permission. Note that Blackrock House is not licensed to serve alcohol.